Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Not much time left

Our time with the kids is getting so much shorter.

Last night I quickly finished sewing the Kansas flag that Aaron hangs in his dorm room.

I also tried to finish one of the drag suits that I have labored over for months and they are driving me insane. Just sitting there mocking me!

Thursday night, both grandparents are coming over for dinner and then we will take family pictures with Megan. Then our 5 will leave the grandparents and we will take our own family picture. I am so excited. I can't wait.

Andrew came home last night. It was good to see him. He said he had a great time, but he was tired, hungry and wanted to take a shower. When I left for school this morning, I didn't hear a sound from his room!

I love these guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment