Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Gone...

Yes, they are gone. I wondered why I was in such a funk over the weekend. Not interested in doing anything except sleeping or watching TV. Finally Sunday afternoon, I went upstairs and stripped the beds.

Then I left, and have not been back upstairs since...

About a week before Aaron left, he started packing. Roger called me and with anguish in his voice he said, "He's leaving..." Roger just couldn't believe it. He took it so hard. When Claire left we were not even home, and she has made such a nice little niche for herself, so we were thrilled.

I kept asking myself, "Why is Aaron's move so hard?" And then last night it came to me, last year when Aaron left, Claire was still home. But this year both Aaron and Claire are gone. The house is so quiet...and big.

I miss them...I am so happy for them...but I miss them.


Later in the evening, Andrew got a call from Todd, his notebook looks fine!!!!!!! We all screamed, he text ed Claire and Aaron, 2 more meetings and we can begin to plan the program.

My last Eagle Scout...my last child...

So his driving privileges have been reinstated, so this morning he was up and out the door for a zero hour class he is taking at HCC, Music Theory...snore...7:00am for that class?

I am thrilled for him.

This is good, this will be fine, I will be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment