Monday, June 1, 2009

The Summer Transition Continues...

One of the first things on my "to-do" list was breaking up the yard and working on each section. I thought if I did this, I wouldn't feel so overwhelmed. Well, I haven't don any of it.

I gotta get better at this. Praying for strength and focus.

R has been sick for the past 3 days. Sinus infection and allergies. So he doesn't sleep at night, so neither do I. So I finally rolled out of bed at 8:30. Mad at myself for not getting up earlier.

AJ drove himself to work and back, so he is officially now driving. He has also done 2 rescues at the pool, and he almost had to do a 3rd one. "It gets worse every year!" he says. I don't see him much. He is working on his eagle stuff--ugh! GET IT DONE ALREADY! Or he is working, or doing some yard work.

AA is never around either. He is either, working, at swim practice, or working in the yard. He also fusses at AJ to finish his eagle!

C loves nursing school! We never see her either. She is at school, work, or studying. It has been a while since I have seen her this excited about learning. She is being challenged so much, and she loves that.

That's all for today...I better get my office "shut down".

No comments:

Post a Comment