Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Youngest

AM is our youngest child. He even has a song about being the youngest. He really is a character, and certainly the one that has given me the most gray hair--and I am sure he is not done yet--with giving me gray hair.

He is his own person. Never bothered by what his older brother or sister say to him, just does his thing. Didn't really follow in their footsteps, well he did some--but on his own terms. For example, he plays music like his sister, but in band and jazz. Swims like his brother, but only during the high school season.

Yep a young man with his own ideas...

So then you would think driving would not really be a big issue right?

Wrong.

His driving makes me nuts! He is terrible at it. He forgets his left from his right. He puts the car in forward when he needs to go in reverse. He literally is inches from the curb at all times. H freaks out when another car is coming from the opposite direction--which makes me freak!

When the other's were learning to drive...I usually sat in the passenger seat with a magazine and prayed into the magazine. But I don't dare take my eyes off the road with A because we will end up in a ditch or in a creek/river.

He says I make him nervous. Seriously? I say so little compaired to what I would like to say!

Neat guy, I know he will drive someday, I know he will not ride in my car forever. But I think I am ready for that day to come.

Love you AM!

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment